Break - Funny Videos and Pics
College Humor - Silliness/Videos
Ebaum's World - Funny Videos and Pics
Snopes - Urban Legend Debunking Site
Find a Death - Kinda Dark, But Interesting
Uncyclopedia - Fake Wikipedia
I'll add more as I find them on that big ole internet. If you have any suggestions, e-mail me at JasonTaylor@clearchannel.com. Thanks!
- 4,200 people are on board.
- No running water, no air conditioning and long lines for food.
- The ship has drifted about 90 miles north because of strong currents.
- Passenger Debra Rightmire texted to ABC News: "Conditions are getting worse by the hour. Cabin carpets are wet with urine and water. Toilets are overflowing inside cabins. We are having to sleep in the hallways. Onion and cucumber sandwich last night."
- Many people are sleeping in tents set up on the ship's deck.
- There's no refrigeration so the stink on board is apparently intense, which is one of the reasons many people are choosing to sleep on the deck.
- One passenger texted: "We stood in line for four hours to get a hamburger."
- Cellphone reception is scarce, coming only when another Carnival ship pulls alongside to drop off supplies.
- The ship, which is 2.5 football fields long and bigger than the Titanic, will then be towed back to shore by two tugboats at the rate of a few miles per hour.
- Husband Brent Nutt said that his wife, Bethany, who is on board, called him to say the plumbing wasn't working on the ship. "She said there's no running water. They just really got food there to them tonight, and there's no power whatsoever, other than the emergency flasher lights that are on," he said Monday. "She was crying and hysterical."
- At one point Sunday, passengers were reportedly using buckets to relieve themselves.