Saturday 10am - 3pm
I'm originally from Panama City, Florida... but my family moved to Mobile when I was seven. I graduated from Murphy High School in 1983 and ended up working and going to college in Oklahoma, Texas and again in Panama City... then I finally made it back to Mobile in 1990. I'm married to the most amazing woman I've ever known, Lisa! I'm a father of six wonderful children... Alana (25), Cecily (25), Jenna (20), David (19), William (17), and Kayleigh (14). Alana lives in New Hampshire with her sons Mikey and twins Eddie and Chris... yes, I'm a grampa, and I love it! Cecily has two children, so I have two new grandkids: Caleb (8) and Carlie (1). I am truly blessed beyond measure!
I came to work at KSJ in October of 1999. I really enjoy what I'm doing... and I plan on staying here as long as I can!
Favorite Female Country Singers: Sara Evans, Faith Hill, Martina McBride, Reba
Favorite Male Country Singers: Gary Allan, Brad Paisley, Dwight Yoakam, Toby Keith
Favorite Country Groups: Montgomery Gentry, Alabama, Lady Antebellum
Favorite TV Shows: The Walking Dead, The Office, 30 Rock, Scrubs, Seinfeld, Monk, Psych, Star Trek TOS, Space:1999, Miami Vice
Favorite Movies: Blade Runner, Minority Report, The Island, 2001: A Space Odyssey
To Sum It Up: I consider myself a very blessed man... as a husband, father (and grandpa), and being a part of 95KSJ. I promise to always give you my best, and to always be myself!
1. I think part of a best friend's job should be to immediately clear your computer history if you die.
2. Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you're wrong.
3. I totally take back all those times I didn't want to nap when I was younger.
4. There is a great need for a sarcasm font.
5. How the heck are you supposed to fold a fitted sheet?
6. Was learning cursive really necessary?
7.. Map Quest really needs to start their directions on #5. I'm pretty sure I know how to get out of my neighborhood.
8. Obituaries would be a lot more interesting if they told you how the person died.
9. I can't remember the last time I wasn't at least kind of tired.
10. Bad decisions make good stories.
11. You never know when it will strike, but there comes a moment at work when you know that you just aren't going to do anything productive for the rest of the day.
12. Can we all just agree to ignore whatever comes after Blue Ray? I don't want to have to restart my collection...again.
13. I'm always slightly terrified when I exit out of Word and it asks me if I want to save any changes to my ten-page research paper that I swear I did not make any changes to.
14. "Do not machine wash or tumble dry" means I will never wash this --ever.
15. I hate when I just miss a call by the last ring (Hello? Hello? Darn it!), but when I immediately call back, it rings nine times and goes to voicemail. What'd you do after I didn't answer? Drop the phone and run away?
16. I hate leaving my house confident and looking good and then not seeing anyone of importance the entire day. What a waste.
17. I keep some people's phone numbers in my phone, just so I know not to answer when they call.
18. My 4-year old son asked me in the car the other day "What would happen if you ran over a ninja?" How the heck do I respond to that?
19. I think the freezer deserves a light as well.
20. I disagree with Kay Jewelers. I would bet on any given Friday or Saturday night more kisses begin with Coors Lites than Kay.